What Makes a Diamond Glow Facial Different?
There are several facial services to choose from in the market today. Although their effects may sound the same in general, the results we want mainly depend on how we take care of our skin. Some are fortunate enough to achieve their skin desires and there are those who suffer from skin nightmares. But as generations spring off, the industry keeps on creating innovations in taking care of our inside and out—one of the newest and different methods – Diamond Glow Facial.
As I tried Diamond Glow Facial, I will share facts, insights, and notable answers for your frequently asked questions. So, let us dig into it!
What is Diamond Glow Facial?
Diamond Glow Facial is a treatment that utilizes microdermabrasion that removes the dead outer layer of the skin. Exfoliating and removing dead skin cells is a healthy way to maintain glowing skin. The method promises healthier, smoother, clearer skin with unclogged pores and an even tone. It also improves the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, dryness, dark spots, and discoloration; basically, clearing out all the dull aspects of the skin.
All of these sounds too good to be accurate, but does it really give us all these benefits in no such taxing process?
What are the Things to Remember in Undergoing Diamond Glow Facial?
- A good candidate for Diamond Glow Facial – Unlike other facials like chemical peels, Diamond Glow Facial is suitable for anyone and all skin types. Experts also say that this procedure is an excellent introductory treatment for anyone who is new to skincare regimens. This is also best for those who have sensitive skins.
- When to repeat Diamond Glow Facial treatment – 1-2 treatments per month are recommended, and during this, improvements in skin appearance and glow are monitored until the patient is satisfied.
- The downtime after the treatment – Since Diamond Glow Facial treatment is non-invasive, it has minimal downtime and is guaranteed that you can go back to normal activities; however, some may experience side effects.
- Before, during, and after treatment. – The dermatologist is mainly in charge of what substances can be infused with each other to formulate the best process for you. Personally, I agreed with everything my dermatologist explained since I trust her and have told her about my skin condition. Your dermatologist will, of course, prepare your face and cleanse it. After this, they will perform the procedure with a special handpiece.
During the procedure, the dermatologist will use a closed-loop vacuum system to exfoliate the skin. Upon the process, I did not feel a thing, even a sting. This is just like what my dermatologist told me to expect.
After the treatment, I checked my skin and wowed myself, immediately revealing smoother and brighter skin. During the post-treatment, mineral makeup is recommended to me since this prevents skin irritation even upon applying chemicals on my skin. This also helped me in covering up the slight redness that lasted an hour caused by the procedure. The bottom line is, mineral makeup also heals and soothes the skin.
- The risks and side effects – As mentioned, the treatment has no downtime, which is a fact as the treatment did not really affect me entirely. However, my skin experienced slight tightening and has turned light pink eventually. This is normal, and some patients even experience mild exfoliation. The side effects could vary, and this could be discussed with your dermatologist.
- Combined with other treatments – Some patients opt to have combined treatments to achieve the fullness of their desired facial aesthetic, and most beauty clinics do this. Personally, I opt for Diamond Glow Facial itself to experience its fullness without the help of other products.
What is my Overall Insight About Diamond Glow Facial?
As an individual with sensitive skin, I can tell that this procedure is not harsh on my skin but can also give excellent results. Some facial procedures in the market are taxing and expensive, but it gives off the same results. Therefore, I recommend this to everyone who is looking forward to starting their skincare journey. You can go off by being consistent in trying this, then proceed to try other facials.
Remember, it is vital to discuss everything with your dermatologist, from your skin condition, procedures, and the results you like. The results and post-treatment still vary from person to person and the way you handle it.
Why is Diamond Glow Facial Different?
There are two aspects that make Diamond Glow Facial different; First, its process, and second, its inclusion. According to a beauty blog, the Diamond Glow Facial process is different because it has four to six-count pulses so that the skin will absorb all the serum. Going faster, of course, will not give your skin ample time to absorb the serum, which causes the skin not to be volumized as it should.
Diamond Glow Facial also includes lymphatic drainage. Lymphatic drainage is a manual massage technique that works on the lymphatic system. It stimulates it to work quickly by moving the lymph to the lymph nodes throughout your body, but primarily located in your neck, armpits, and groin. This device is beneficial to keep your skin hydrated and smooth even after undergoing a chemical facial procedure.
Having this difference is probably quite hard to accept, especially when everyone is trying the common. But do not hesitate to be the unique one because Aesthetic House will take care of it for you. Aesthetic House’s Diamond Glow Facial is more than a facial. Unlike traditional wet facial treatments, which rely on chemical exfoliation to treat skin at surface level, Diamond Glow’s™ patented recessed diamond tip wand delivers a next-level resurfacing treatment that deeply cleans and rejuvenates the skin.
Do not be too hard on yourself as you have already mined the diamond for a luxurious self-care experience. After all, it is most essential to find what is best for you. So are you ready to unlock your skin’s potential and reveal its authentic radiance? Contact the nearest facial clinic near you and start booking. Give yourself a break, try something new and go for the once-in-a-lifetime Diamond Glow Facial experience.